Businesses require durable flooring that can hide traffic and is easy to maintain. Thankfully, no matter what type of business you have, there are many options in today’s marketplace to suite your needs.
Patterned Carpets (Durkan)
• Patterned Carpets in a variety of styles can enhance any design concept.
• Carpet tiles with hard or cushion backings are designed for heavy traffic, ease of maintenance and are easy to repair.
• Luxury Vinyl Tile/Planks give you the look of real wood or tile flooring without cleaning issues of grout joints and wood grains. (Take a look at the LVT Plank Flooring we did with the Grooming Lounge in DC (LINK)).
• Porcelain Tiles come in almost unlimited styles and colors, which add a rich and more permanent look to offices and entries. Tiles with rectified edges can be installed with very narrow grout joints to avoid soiling.
• Commercial Wood floors are also available to help prevent indentations and scratches.
As your flooring expert, I can provide you with further information to help you with your particular needs, if you have any questions please post them on the comments or go to our FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/FADesignBuildFlooringAmerica